Bitcoin tries to exceed $40,000 for the second time in two days

Bitcoin (Bitcoin) After the initial cryptocurrency briefly recovered the $40,000 mark, volatility once again made headlines and then returned to the level of $39,000.This is the second time after a two-week bearish loom that began on July 15 Bitcoin is trying to break the $40,000 resistance level In two days.

According to the data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and Transaction view, BTC has witnessed a bull market in the trading pair BTC/USD since July 21, which caused a surge of 34.13% in just 7 days.

The crypto community directly attributed the increase in BTC prices to Involvement of traditional banks and Entrepreneurs such as Elon Musk and Michael Sayler. This week, Amazon is rumored to be involved in cryptocurrency Push up prices, although The tech giant later denied these rumors.

Although current price indicators indicate that Bitcoin may continue to maintain a support level of 30-40,000 USD, BTC has not yet seen a positive change of 20,000 USD to reach its former glory of 60,000 USD.

It seems to be a good sign that the sudden push to exit the direct resistance is not accompanied by the $30,000 corridor. As of this writing, the price of Bitcoin has approached $39,500.

related: As traders predict that it will break through $45,000 in a few weeks, the price of Bitcoin seeks higher lows

recently CNBC survey of a group of portfolio managers and stock strategists, 44% of respondents believe that the price of Bitcoin will fall below $30,000. The other 56% of investors showed a more optimistic outlook, of which 6% would like to see Bitcoin reach $60,000, which is close to the all-time high of $65,000.