CoinList, a full-stack solution and service platform for the following aspects Crypto assets, Today introduced the CoinList Seed project batch in the spring of 2021. Therefore, if you are a team or developer working on a distributed web project, you can find more information at: coinlist.co/seed.
“DeFi is still the dominant category in the batch, representing 4 out of 12 projects in this category. In addition to DeFi, NFT and data still exist, and one of the more interesting trends is the rise of emerging companies. They have built stacks in newer ecosystems (especially Arweave and Celo).”
– CoinList team
Announcing the 12 projects of the CoinList seed program in spring 2021
1. ImpactMarket – ImpactMarket is an open, decentralized anti-poverty infrastructure that enables any community to deploy mechanisms such as unconditional basic income for its beneficiaries, accounting for 26% of all dollar transfers on the Celo Network.
2. Coinburp – Coinburp is “Coinbase of NFT”. This is NFT’s first encrypted wallet, which can connect CeFi and DeFi.
3. Dropstab – DropsTab is a cryptocurrency market tracker that can be used for prices, capital, charts, investment portfolios, analysis, etc. It was originally founded by the ICODrops team.
4. Exponent.ai – Exponent is the first decentralized asset management platform that provides quantitative strategists with a “turnkey” infrastructure to build stores “on the fly” and profit from DeFi.
5. Handle.fi – Handle is a global DeFi FX protocol that allows users to create and exchange multi-currency stablecoins.
6. Koi – The Koi protocol enables seamless expansion of cross-chain applications and provides a simple solution for integrated incentive mechanisms.
7. Matrix – Matrix promotes the monetization and participation of e-sports teams, creators and digital brands through gamification. Then, use encryption to expand the system in ways that were not possible before.
8. MonoX- With DEX, project owners can list tokens without having to bear capital requirements and focus on using funds to build projects instead of providing liquidity.
9.Sarcophagus -Sarcophagus is an autonomous, motivating dead-man switch application built on Ethereum and Arweave.
10. Stargazing – Stargaze is a decentralized social protocol that integrates Universal Creator Income (UCI), NFT and creator coins.
11. Verida – Verida is a personal data network owned and controlled by users, incentivizing them to unlock data stored on a centralized platform. Builders can access this data for exciting new use cases.
12. Yolorekt – YOLOrekt enables traders to make short-term price predictions for crypto assets such as WBTC and ETH, while rewarding liquidity providers through in-game fees and $YOLO tokens.