CoinJar, an Australian cryptocurrency trading platform operating in Australia and Australia UK, Announced today that it is integrating Chainlink Price Feeds to help bring accurate fair market prices to its cryptocurrency exchanges. With Chainlink, CoinJar will be able to accurately display asset prices and help users make more informed decisions with the support of tamper-proof data.
The decentralized architecture of Chainlink Price Feeds helps ensure that ultra-accurate price reference data is always provided-even during periods of extreme network congestion and market volatility. The CoinJar team chose Chainlink because of it Oracle solutions It has passed the test of time in putting real-world data and calculations on the chain. Since its establishment, Chainlink has helped leading DeFi, CeFi, and other blockchain applications obtain more than $75B in funding.
Other features of Chainlink price feeds include:
- High-quality data — Chainlink Price obtains source data from many high-quality data aggregators, thereby generating price data aggregated from hundreds of exchanges, weighted by transaction volume, and eliminated from outliers and suspicious transaction volumes.
- High update frequency — Chainlink Price Feeds can perform frequent price updates at the lowest cost, resulting in accurate price data that always reflects current market conditions.
- Strong infrastructure — Chainlink Price Feeds utilizes a decentralized network of professional node operators operated by leading blockchain DevOps teams and traditional enterprises with good uptime records during market volatility.
- Transparent monitoring — Chainlink provides a reputation framework and a set of on-chain monitoring tools, allowing users to independently verify the historical and real-time performance of price feeds.
“Chainlink Price Feeds provides a better choice for maintaining our own price data solutions or using other options that may be offline. We will continue to explore how to use other Chainlink decentralized services to enhance the functionality and functionality of our exchanges. reliability.”
– Asher Tan, CEO of CoinJar
Established in 2013, more than 500,000 users have traded assets of more than US$4B on CoinJar, and the company has more than US$750 million in assets under custody. CoinJar also has Over-the-counter trading counter And institutional issuance.