Blockzero Labs is the company behind AquaFi. AquaFi is an agreement to earn liquidity token premiums through various decentralized exchanges. It has announced that it will complete a $10,000 bug bounty at the end of July.
Any liquidity provider that uses AquaFi can pledge its liquidity tokens from a wide range of decentralized exchanges; plus the fees incurred can pay a premium of up to 100%.
The smart contract code that meets the bounty conditions can be found in the following location GitHub.
How to submit a bug
- Participants must submit errors by 23:59 UTC on Friday, July 30.
(If further review is required, the deadline may be extended)
- Can submit potential bug findings here.
All errors submitted will be reviewed by the Blockzero Labs committee and will receive a “severity score.”
Based on the severity score given to the bug; users who submit the bug can receive up to $10,000 in XIO compensation. XIO is Blockzero’s main governance token.
“We have implanted a vulnerability in the smart contract; the first person to report it will receive $1,000 worth of XIO from the total $10,000 allocated to this vulnerability bounty.”
– Blockzero Lab Team
- Errors will be rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis. If two people submit the same bug; the person who submits the error first will be the only person eligible for compensation.
- Not all errors are treated the same or given the same compensation.
- Errors that result in the loss of agreement funds will be judged as a higher severity score.
- Dependencies, comments, and README files are not part of the bounty; only smart contract code.