FunFair, a blockchain-driven gaming platform ecosystem, released the latest update instructions FunFair wallet The development team has made their recent technological changes.
These completed upgrades have an important impact on the functional enhancements for developers and end users of the wallet solution, please refer to the recent changes below.
The FunFair team has added three major functions and some redundant plans to the wallet in the past month, including:
- Network changes: dApp developers may want to work with many networks, not just Ethereum, especially the growth of BSC and Solana. Thanks to FunFair’s network change feature, developers can now switch their users to any enabled network they support. Therefore, ensure that their users get an uninterrupted experience, no matter which blockchain ecosystem they interact with.
- Load on demand: Developers can use FunFair Software Development Kit (SDK) for a better experience. Now they can choose when or need to load the wallet, reducing loading time and ensuring a faster dApp experience for everyone.
- dApp modal control: Now, if the user does not approve or reject the transaction within a certain period of time, the dApp can choose to close itself. A recent example of FunFair is Payload Games found in the laboratory. If the user does not confirm the xDai transaction before the game starts, the dApp can close the modal. This ensures that events at a specific time will not provide user options that are no longer relevant and provide a better user experience.
- Multi-node: FunFair wallet client can now have multiple nodes. Ensure that developers can be confident that if a node fails, it does not mean any downtime for their users.
End user functions
In addition, FunFair reports that a lot of time has been spent in the past month to improve the user experience, and some of the more important features now include:
- Pancake exchange: With the recent addition of Binance Smartchain support (read more Here), users can now use Pancake Swap to initiate exchanges in the FunFair wallet, opening up a new Binance token ecosystem for users.
- Growl notice: Simply put, users will now receive a pop-up notification for receiving or sending messages such as Eth, not to mention transaction updates such as “completed” or “failed”. Enable users to navigate through the entire dApp without worrying about losing important updates.
- Uniswap v3 offer: Users like to know that they get the best deal, so FunFair wallet will compare Uniswap v2 and v3 swap quotes, and then provide users with the lowest price. Make sure they get the best return/tokens.
- Whitelist contract: Users like to save time, but not at the expense of safety. This is why the team here has enabled an approved whitelist for contracts they trust, speeds up the process of sending tokens to authorized recipients, and ensures that annoying pop-ups are reduced. However, sending Eth always requires approval, regardless of whether it is whitelisted or not. FunFair is another way to ensure the safety of high-value assets.
- Gas costs: Before sending tokens, high gas fees are always highlighted to users (regardless of contract whitelist status). In addition, users can set a gas threshold to ensure that they will never spend more than they are satisfied with.
- Browser integration: For a better user experience, when a user logs in to the playground wallet through a browser, there is no longer a pop-up window to bring the user out of the dApp experience. Instead, an integrated live model is now replaced. This will show up as an integration of most browsers, although some browsers such as safari and brave have blocked third-party cookies. But don’t be afraid; if it cannot incorporate the authentication mode in the browser, it will revert to a pop-up window. Therefore, this setting covers any custom user settings and every browser.
- Security improvements: Users do not need to worry about using the private key of the FunFair wallet to provide a web 2.0 experience based on web 3.0 technology. But the team improved the key recovery process. If the user recovers their password on device 1 and then on device 2, both will be recognized. It used to invalidate any other recovery, which is difficult for lost devices. To change this, FunFair has increased the size of the security key for wallet encryption to make it more secure.