Lithium Finance, decentralized data Oracle solutions, Today announced that it will host its IDO on Polkastarter on August 5th. Polkastarter is a completely decentralized protocol Introducing new ideas. With the help of Polkastater, projects can increase visibility, build loyal communities and gain long-term support.
“This is after the successful launch of our Pre-IDO on Convergence in early June. Polkastarter Worked with Lithium Finance before our previous IDO. We are very happy to work with friends from Polkastarter again for our IDO. “
– Lithium Finance Team
IDO sales details
- International Development Organization Date: August 5, 2021
- Token code: Lithium battery
- Maximum total supply: 10,000,000,000
- Total IDO allocation: 200,000 USD
- Initial market price: 0.006 USD
Distribution of tokens by percentage
Total strategic sales (including seed rounds and two private sales rounds) accounted for 19% of all tokens. Please note that the funds raised from IDO will be used for technology development, community building, partnerships and marketing to establish Lithium Finance.
Token unlocking and vesting schedule
- seed: 0% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Daily vesting for more than 1 year.
- The first and second round of strategies: 20% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Daily vesting for more than 1 year.
- Listing: 100% unlocked when listed.
- team: 6 months of the cliff. Vested quarterly for more than 2 years.
- consultant: 6 months of the cliff. Vested quarterly for more than 2 years.
- fluidity: 5% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- ecosystem: 2% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- community: 5% will be unlocked at the time of listing. Attributable monthly for more than 5 years.
- Only whitelisted addresses can access Lithium Finance IDO sales.
- Eligibility criteria for Polkastarter pool can be found Here.
- Successful whitelist applicants need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens from the following countries will not be eligible to participate in the IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, United States and Yemen.
- There will be slightly more whitelisted addresses than IDO points of sale. The allocation will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. The additional whitelist address is used to fill the abandoned allocation locations.
- KYC emails will be sent through Lithium’s official email email@example.com. If any communication requesting KYC or any personal information is received before 29/07/2021, it is not Lithium Finance.
Lithium Finance is a collective intelligent pricing oracle that can provide accurate and timely pricing for private non-current assets. It rewards analysts who provide real information and punishes analysts who provide false pricing data. Therefore, Lithium users can effectively obtain the pricing of all difficult-to-value assets, such as pre-IPO stocks, private equity, and other illiquid assets.