SunSwap is an exchange protocol used for exchange between TRC20 tokens on TRON, and recently announced that it has officially launched a new SunSwap V2 upgrade.
A series of improvements have been made on the basis of swap and liquidity mechanisms, among which V2 has the following modifications:
- Users do not need TRX as an intermediary to exchange TRC20 tokens;
- Now users can directly increase liquidity for any two TRC20 token trading pairs;
- The newly added switching routing protocol can automatically recommend the optimal switching path;
- The new liquidity migration function allows users to quickly migrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2;
- The user interface and interaction of the exchange, liquidity pool, browser, and other modules have also been improved.
“Committed to building long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionality, user experience, and security. We believe that with the launch of V2, it will definitely provide a better user experience.”
– SunSwap team
About two months ago, the SunSwap team acquired JustSwap and officially changed its name to SunSwap, and at the same time launched an exchange on the domain name sunswap.com. All transaction fees charged on SunSwap go directly to the liquidity provider of the agreement, not the agreement itself.