TrustSwap, a full-service crypto asset ecosystem, recently used its Launchpad service to help digital asset compliance and anti-fraud solution Sekuritance raise a hard cap of $2.4 million for its token issuance, and its oversubscription was as high as $11.25 million. .
In addition, Sekuritance will work with TrustSwap to ensure that its community can safely conduct transactions without worrying about participants or team members having a negative impact on the market after the issuance. The Uniswap pool will be created on May 13, 2021, and you can start trading with SKRT on the Sekuritance network.
“It turns out that Sekuritance KYC technology is a powerful technology integration of TrustSwap, and we look forward to continuing to support every step of their project. This project showcases the capabilities of our Launchpad platform. By choosing only to connect with the most promising and exciting in this space Working together on projects, we are strengthening the TrustSwap ecosystem.”
-Jeff Kirdeikis, CEO of TrustSwap
Safety Is one of six The Launchpad project TrustSwap will be implemented in more than a month.
Recent and upcoming TrustSwap Launchpad projects include:
- fund – April 30
- Polkadot-based decentralized hedge fund and lending platform dFund announced a partnership with TrustSwap to launch its $DFND token product.
- Token place – May 13
- Tokenplace provides an overall dashboard view for storing, trading, exchanging and withdrawing cryptocurrencies, thereby creating the ultimate user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platform.
- rate of return – May 21
- YIELDLY is the first IDO project to appear on the Algorand blockchain, providing three DeFi services: (1) loss-free games with prizes (2) multi-asset mortgages and (3) cross-chain exchanges.
- carbon – May 26
- Carbon is a digital wallet that integrates financial services into Web 3.0, DeFi, NFT and Metaverse, and allows the holding and trading of NFTs in the form of art, aiming to act as an ecosystem to empower creativity. 20% of the revenue generated by the market will be allocated to the creative community as fund-related activities (such as exhibitions or fashion collections).
- Ledger – May 31
- LedgerScore is a set of financial products that allows users to easily create personal or corporate encrypted profiles using patent-pending technology that can aggregate data from cryptocurrency transactions.